Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. Vladdy stealing second with Oka at the plate....
  2. A worm killer and an error.....beggars can't be choosers.
  3. When was the last time we saw Vladdy pull the ball in the air?
  4. Time for a shakeup, roll the dice... Pinango Gimenez Oka Vladdy Springer Clement Varsho Valenzuela Straw
  5. Paging 2025 George Springer. 2025 George Springer please report to the lineup.
  6. Springer Dinger incoming!
  7. I had almost forgot about Stottlemeyer's_Bloody_Tampon🫢
  8. I changed my mind. I will take Gimenez tonight.
  9. Rasmussen stuff looks so average. We suck right now.
  10. I believe Lauer has more than five years service time so he can refuse a trip to the minors. Assuming he clears waivers.
  11. Gasman has no splitter. He's good hitting tonight
  12. Pinango doesn't get cheated with his ab's. He takes his cuts.
  13. Where Lauer will be heading this time next week....
×
×
  • Create New...