Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. Boone trying to show up the umps. Didnt go down well at the mlb headquarters. 😃
  2. Couldn't locate and paid the price. Settle down DC. Pitch your game.
  3. Even if Springer homers here, I can't forgive his last ab from yesterday.
  4. A walk! Cease sucks! Go to the pen. I want to see either Rogers or Varland. Thats it, no one else. Schneider is a moron! ....sorry I thought this was yesterday's game day thread.
  5. With Vladdy on deck, Springer let his ego get in the way there. Terrible.
  6. I would prefer Hoff over Yrod but JS has lost confidence in him. You have to judge a manager by his options before his decisions.
  7. You balked on Macko, you don't want Yrod, if Hoff came in this board would have a meltdown.
×
×
  • Create New...