Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. He's not going to throw Goins under the bus and say "yeah we know he suxxx so Travis is clearly the starting 2B". They were both involved in our run, would be very bad PR to assign Travis the 2B job knowing that 1) he may not be fully healthy and 2) Goins appears to be well liked in the clubhouse. Good answer.
  2. As someone who is trying to trade him in a fantasy league and shouldn't be saying this, Strasburg doesn't need any help to get destroyed (health-wise, obviously).
  3. Ned Yost is the manager of the American League representatives in the World Series, Dave Stewart is the General Manager of an MLB team. This really wouldn't be any weirder.
  4. I don't think Bud Black is particularly bright himself.
  5. Are we just going to ignore how "aces" like Tim Hudson, Barry Zito and Johan Santana got noticeably worse when they transferred to the National League? Yes, I too can pull out strawman arguments.
  6. FWIW, King, GD and North were all over Chase Anderson prior to this season. Howie favourite.
  7. If we say the going rate for a win is about $8MM/win, then Buehrle cost us a little over $1MM this season, this after providing 3.7 and and 2.4 RA9-WAR the two previous seasons. Not exactly a franchise crippling cost. Buehrle's guaranteed 200 IP were huge for this team.
  8. Buehrle gave us ~200 IP of 2.3 RA/9 WAR in his first injury riddled season pretty much ever. I don't know why people would be upset with him.
  9. Is there any specific reason why you decided to add 0.60+ runs to his FIP projection or is the big bad AL East just that good?
  10. Join the club. Or I guess you should be saying that to me.
  11. One would almost think that they value outfield ineptitude.
  12. Everyone loved Butterfield.
  13. The Donaldson trade wasn't smart...for the Athletics.
  14. Could you imagine if the Jays didn't trade perennial All-Star Robinson Diaz for that journeyman from Pittsburgh? Oh how things could have been.
  15. He wasn't born today, but rather a few weeks prior. It's why Aaron had to miss time.
  16. I've never missed them as much as I did prior to these playoffs. My God the FOX broadcast was simply brutal.
  17. Pompey definitely needs a second chance to start the season, he proved almost as valuable as Revere just coming in from the bench to steal. Would be nice to see if anyone wants Revere for something reasonable. I think Pillar is underrated league-wide so it would not be wise to trade him, though he's likely more of a 2-3 win player going forward. Bautista needs to start the transition to 1B ASAP.
  18. He had quite his share of douchebag moments, plus he played/plays for the Yankees so that never helps. I don't like him but like many others I agree that his treatment by the MLB is embarrassing.
  19. We can't afford to lose Bautista, EE, Tulo, etc. in a game of this importance. You have to ride it out. I only consider Colabello and mayyybe Martin in a critical spot since the former usually gets replaced for defensive purposes anyways.
  20. Cheaters gotta root for other cheaters. -FOX broadcast in a nutshell
  21. Um, thanks but that's not the link he was asking for lol.
  22. Um, Hendriks has a GB rate of 46.3% and a(n unsustainable) HR/FB or 5.5%...
  23. If both Sanchez and Davis are out of the game then this is a win-win situation for the Blue Jays lol.
  24. I lol'd at switch hitter. Those damn ambidextrous fags.
×
×
  • Create New...