Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Danny Barnes, as many proclaimed/predicted, is really good.
  2. If/when Alford comes up to hit for the pitcher, he better stay in the game. And just leave him there for the next game, and the one after that...
  3. f***ing groundball singles. I'm not even watching and I'm mad as hell.
  4. f***, the one time I'm not able to watch a game and Pat Tabler isn't in the booth? FFS
  5. This is very much debatable. Joe has all the makings of a capable starter: good command, several offerings, decent velocity and good secondaries (which also goes along with the several offerings part). I think he can easily be a good SP5 at worst, and if he's anything better than that then I think you'd take that just over him being a swing man or really good reliever.
  6. As Mike Trout's BABIP has fallen down to career norms, his wRC+ has stayed the same. 3.1 WAR, Jesus. Also Kenley Jansen has officially entered god mode. 32 strikeouts and no walks in 17 innings. His FIP is 0.04.
  7. Elvis Andrus and Justin Upton lol. I don't know...I don't see me even getting first.
  8. You're totally right in many of those aspects. But at the same time, the O's are a team with poor plate discipline and Estrada is so good at making hitters uncomfortable that I thought there was a good chance that he'd excel today.
  9. That's pretty hard to say. All I can say is Maile is outstanding behind the plate, it sucks that he's horrible offensively but with his defense and framing he might just be replacement level at least.
  10. Wasn't going to get him anyways, but that's some nice range shown. That's why you shouldn't judge Travis' defense on a few bobbles here and there.
  11. I believe in Smith of course, but please don't ruin this for Estrada.
  12. Estrada just carved up Machado. That was beautiful.
  13. That was played terribly by Trumbo lol. Travis looks to be labouring a bit...
  14. Mancini is not as bad of a hitter as you think he is.
  15. If there's one guy you never want to see hit a flyball it's Chris Davis. What might look like a routine flyout for anyone could be 5 rows deep for him.
  16. Sigh, of course after Buck and Pat spend the entire at bat talking about how Adam Jones might be hurt, he goes ahead and homers.
  17. The skies are arguably just as bad to pick the ball up on days like this as any other time. There's still some glare when you look up and the ball can get lost very easily.
×
×
  • Create New...