Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

The Cats Ass

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    11,814
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by The Cats Ass

  1. He's also out hitting Bryce Harper so far this year! WOW
  2. A lot can change in a year. We're all a year older and a year wiser.
  3. Michael Taylor? He's one of only 15 players to have atleast 14 HRs and 16 SBs last year.
  4. I have some bad ones.. Trading Kershaw Syndergard + Glasnow for Longoria Liriano for Andrus Betances + Clit Frasier for Iwakuma Those are just the fresh ones in my memory.
  5. It's like playing the slot machines at the casino.
  6. He's a born closer. He has that bulldog mentality.
  7. I'm just glad I'm not in his division.
  8. I feel like I'd have to add in another prospect though. So sorry, but i can't accept that offer.
  9. That would allow me to play Rendon at 2B...
  10. You guys are all full of lies. CF version of Jose Altuve.
×
×
  • Create New...