Hope evryone got their lineup in because I just remembered about this 3 minutes before the deadline, and slapped together a team without even looking at what I was doing.
I dunno, the majority opinion in that thread seems to be Bautista was worth way more than Profar. A few had the opposing view, but majority was against the idea
Should be 2 or 3 innings for him I woild guess being just his 2nd start since the draft.
And yup, taken out after 2 IP.
31 pitches, 22 strikes. 3 K, no walks, no hits.
Maybe they let him go 45-50 pitches next start.
I don't think recency bias would really crater that much of his value though. Of course it's a factor but to say that Estrada is worth nothing more than like a few top 400 guys, as suggested in that article, is kind of silly to me.