Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. It does suck, but there IS a reason for it. Money. Its all about maximizing ad revenue and s*** like that.
  2. I think you're right
  3. He probably lives in the US
  4. Its more about advertisement revenue and timezones
  5. 5 minutes of research dude. You only have yourself to blame.
  6. Its all about money and maximizing TV revenues. You have to at least understand that
  7. I think we all knew Jays would get shafted with the crappy timeslots.
  8. Quit your job haha
  9. Oooooohhhhh boy. I have Friday off and I get to watch all 4 games.
  10. Better team matchups get the better timeslots. Nobody in the US cares about the Jays.
  11. How the hell does Angel hernandez get to umpire postseason games? He's been one of the worst umpires over the last few years.
  12. Alfonso Marquez is the guy who did the homeplate umping for Buehrle's last start. Also the same guy that Jon Rauch almost killed a couple years ago.
  13. You just claimed Cespedes is your choice for National League MVP, when he has only played 57 games in the NL this year. Yoenis Cespedes, over Byce Harper, who has had arguably the greatest offensive season since Barry Bonds. I'm calling you a troll because I don't believe you are that dumb.
  14. Lol stop posting please
  15. Ok then who is your NL MVP? Cespedes? Bryant?
  16. Lol Rangers are dumn. Our lineup will literally rape Derek Holland
  17. Game 1 will likely be at 4pm or 5pm
  18. Actually? f*** my life. How do hacks like hernandez and bucknor get to ump playoff games? EDIT: aren't there usually 6 umps for the playoffs?
  19. I would at least book the later half of the day off. The game will most likely be at either 1pm or 4pm
  20. Wrong. Game 2 will most likely start at either 1pm or 4pm
  21. Wow, seems like an expensive trip. Where are you from?
×
×
  • Create New...