Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Subscribe to MLBtv. There aren't any blackouts, you can literally watch all 162 games for every team. There is also a discount if you are a student.
  2. Can we send all of the rookies back to the minors before they injure important players? Thanks
  3. Isn't that basically the same problem that Montreal had?
  4. You made this sentence far more confusing than it had to be
  5. I wonder if the place will even be half full for game 1
  6. Don't know, wasn't around back then
  7. Yeah I don't mean to sound salty, but the Royals were lucky as f***. Alcides f***ing Escobar won series MVP
  8. KC was super lucky, there's no way they weren't going to win last year.
  9. I'm glad they didn't include Jose's homer in the video. I've seen it WAAAYYYY too many times now. Hopefully the team can give us another few epic moments like that in the postseason this year!
  10. Why? If he stays healthy, he probably beats his projections
  11. Ab, the old eye test. Always very accurate
  12. EE's season last year was very similar to his previous 3 seasons. The only reason to expect regression would be due to his age
  13. Navarro pinch hitting was a good move... The umpire f***ed us over with some favorable calls to Wade Davis. A big thing too is that Cain should have been gunned down at the plate in the 8th by Tulo, but he made a terrible throw.
  14. Sure, why not
  15. inb4 Gibbons announces a 6-man rotation next week.
  16. IIRC, Estrada began the season in the bullpen. Estrada took over when Norris was demoted in May I think...
  17. Saunders here: http://m.mlb.com/news/article/125581158/toronto-blue-jays-outfielder-michael-saunders-to-miss-three-to-five-more-weeks-with-bone-bruise-in-left-knee I was wrong about Travis. He had a cracked collarbone, which in turn ended up causing a shoulder injury, and the shoulder injury didn't heal properly and required surgery to fix. http://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2015/11/18/blue-jays-infielder-devon-travis-to-miss-start-of-season.html
  18. And then they found the deep bone bruise after he came back
  19. I don't know why you keep saying it looks dangerous. Finished product won't have any sharp edges obviously. The dirt will be flush with the turf
  20. I don't think any team gets through spring without injuries.
×
×
  • Create New...