Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol that called strike on Bautista
  2. If Tulo can put up a 125wRC+ i'd be ecstatic. Also hoping he stays on the field for at least 120 games
  3. Good one
  4. Virtual reality baseball?
  5. Yeah i definitely don't want Dickey back next year
  6. Reddick should be the main target this offseason. Moss or Santana could also be a good signing for 1B/DH
  7. Of course, it's spring training after all!!! Donaldson has 0 homeruns... Better hope Andy Burns doesn't take his job
  8. He is definitely the first player to demand this much at such an old age. Other than Bonds maybe
  9. CF seats are covered with black tarp for the "batter's eye"
  10. Lol I hope he tests free agency and gets under 100 million.
  11. I don't really agree with Osuna being the closer over Storen, but whatever.
  12. I like the fact that Cecil is locked down in the "closer" role. He should be the guy that comes in if there is any high-leverage situation. Even if its the 5th, if there's guys on base and 0 outs, Cecil is the guy I want.
  13. I could see us trading at the deadline for guys on the cheap, like Latos. Shouldn't cost much
  14. I'm gonna be slightly conservative and say 90 wins
  15. Why would Chavez being here for 1 year affect Donaldson's decision to sign a long-term contract with the Jays in ANY way? Probably one of the dumbest things i've read this week
  16. Care to point out which page it was?
  17. Practice brah. I doubt Gibby lets Pillar try to steal very often during the regular season
  18. You said Russell martin doesn't walk alot. He had the 3rd highest BB rate last year behind Edwin and Bautista. He also had a career-high 23 homers. He gave us 3.5 WAR. It was a great season.
  19. Are you legitimately retarded?
  20. Martin was great last year, not sure what stats you're looking at. He had 1 abysmal month (July/August?) but was solid other than that.
  21. If only costed was a real word
  22. Time to change your f***ing avatar
×
×
  • Create New...