Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yup. I usually hate chatting baseball. If someone starts a conversation about baseball, I usually try to end it quickly.
  2. You want to give the umpires MORE power to throw guys out?
  3. Saw this on reddit, thought it was pretty funny/stupid/whatever https://gfycat.com/TameDelectableAustraliansilkyterrier
  4. Did you drive down there? Its like a 15 hour drive no?
  5. Even today. 3 runs in the first, and nothing else
  6. Bullpen had been s*** in high leverage situations though. Seems like they'll always give up a 2-3 run homer in the 7th/8th/9th inning
  7. Storen and Cecil were supposed to be those guys. Its hard to make trades for any good players before July
  8. Nice to see Saunders hitting cleanup
  9. It was a grounder just past a diving Tulo I think
  10. All this PNC Park talk excites me. I'm going this year in August to see Pirates vs Astros.
  11. I remember Travis' defense was really shaky in spring training, but once the season started he seemed to get it together. Might have to do with the fact that the Tigers were trying to transition him to the OF and he was rusty at 2nd.
  12. Osuna would have been the best option, but Floyd was also a good choice. Floyd has been one of our best arms... He just chose a terrible time to s*** the bed.
  13. I think it was a mistake not putting Peredes into the game instead of Goins. Have to think we could have scored another run or two. Offense has been struggling lately, i'll take Peredes in the lineup between Bautista and Eddy over Goins and lose the defense at 2nd... Especially with a lefty on the mound.
  14. This team isn't even close to being "out of it". Jesus
  15. I'd say the Home Opener and the last game against Texas were WAY worse
  16. Have you ever watched baseball before?
  17. Holy f*** why did Gibbons put Goins in instead of Peredes? Goins hitting 2nd... Jesus
  18. How disrespectful of the Ump is it to toss out the league MVP like that after his first at-bat of the game?
  19. You're giving the umpires too much credit
  20. Lets see if Sano argues any borderline pitches. Should be a quick toss
×
×
  • Create New...