Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Honestly, no I wouldn’t. I kinda EXPECT 1 more big move before the start of spring training (Bo/Tucker/Marte) but wouldn’t be shocked with 2 big moves.
  2. Something something Dylan Cease sucks
  3. Little is good though
  4. Gonna have the whitest rotation in baseball if Berrios is traded Return of the whitejays
  5. Now just gotta wait for Jim to eat his words about us not signing Bo or Tucker
  6. Seems like a good spot for him to end his career
  7. Sounds like Miguel Sano with more risk/less data
  8. Inb4 “failed physical”
  9. I just can’t see it when a position player is the clear need. Too much risk with a guy like that with 0 MLB history
  10. Since when is Arenado a contact hitter? Did the Cards do something to him lol
  11. 10mil for a 6th starter is crazy IMO gotta be 5mil or under for just a depth starter i’d think. I dont think Scherzer fits. Would rather have Lauer as the 6th man and use the money elsewhere
  12. Yea, kinda surprising because i feel like he really doesn’t fit the roster at this point. Maybe more wishful thinking on his part.
  13. Holy s*** i picked a bad night to check out
  14. Pipe dream but I like it. Also surprised you think Santander can manage CF
  15. Marte is a better fit for the lineup ayways, for what its worth. Although i think it would be nice to keep Bo/Vlad as the core of the franchise. I dont think i’d go much over 200m for Bo. If some team wants to give him 250+ i’d be totally fine with a pivot to Marte + a topline starter or something along those lines.
  16. No i absolutely do not
  17. Maybe because you’re a flippant whiner
  18. Sign Imai, trade for Kikuchi. Be the anti-Dodgers
  19. No, the Scherzer experience was enough for me lol. I don’t like the idea of “owing it to the vet” to let him play if he sucks.
  20. I don’t see it.
  21. That’s kinda exactly what he was signed for though? I’ll admit he looked toast after that Royals start, but he pulled it together and had a couple key starts for us in the playoffs… including holding the Dodgers to 2 runs in game 7 of the WS which is crazy when looking back. I think most of us expected somewhere in the 100 innings range plus a few playoff starts. We got slightly less than what we wanted from him but it was enough.
  22. Semien played most of his career in Oakland up to that point. Not really the same scenario
×
×
  • Create New...