Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Burnes and now Woodruff… their rotation SUCKS rite
  2. “I’m a woman, we’re allowed to hit men with no repercussions”
  3. 1000% Stadium is way better now too, just simple things like statues to pose with, a ball pit for the kids, picture stations, brighter paintjob, standing bar/counters behind the 100 level seats. Stuff that many other MLB stadiums have that the dome never had. The amount of giveaways and the variety is pretty nuts this year too. Better beers available. Better social areas. Lots to like.
  4. Seems like a lot of starters just don’t have enough innings yet to be comfortable
  5. Aww poor guy… I was hoping he’d at least get to play a BIT. Seems like a valuable guy to have on the bench with his flexibility
  6. Nothing bad really but if we’re nitpicking… - Kept Saucedo in the game too long yesterday - Only let Stripling pitch 1 inning yesterday even though he looked good and threw 8 pitches - Tapia bunted with a runner on first and no outs today (not sure if Charlie called it) - Already seems to have some infatuation with Yimi Garcia, he pitched both games. I guess he only seems bad when we’re losing.
  7. Heading home from the game, just saw Shapiro walking up blue jays way in front of the pizza pizza lol.
  8. We’ll see how many starts Rodon actually makes this year.
  9. 500s directly behind homeplate are some of the best seats in the house for cost/view IMO. Also 200s are better than 100s across the entire park.
  10. Still lots of bobbleheads gates 14 and 15. No lines
  11. Still lots of bobbleheads gates 14 and 15. No lines
  12. Probably gonna rain today though
  13. I heard someone Will Smith’d a cop at the dome tonight. Some people just can’t hold their liquor
  14. Someone pointed out that the Yankees may have had a stipulation that he get Vaccinated and that could possibly have been the hiccup in the deal. Because yeah otherwise, he’s crazy to turn down a 200+ million extension.
  15. I’m thinking 1pm tomorrow is a safe bet for the bobblehead. People usually go nuts for bobblehead days but in my experience it feels like they give out more than the advertised 15,000. They just wanna get people in the stadium early so they spend 50$ on food. I think the only times I actually missed a giveaway was if I showed up a half hour or less to first pitch.
  16. They deserve this after that stinky ass 1st inning
×
×
  • Create New...