Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Gurriel not having a good day in the 3 spot
  2. Left field. They moved it back by like 30 feet. I think its .380ish now? And like .350 down the line
  3. Good for them honestly. 6 more games for them at the dome I think? Could be important
  4. Yeah reporter is being an ass, I think Catellanos handled the question well enough
  5. At this point another ground ball to Downs might score 3
  6. He’s been bad the entire series. Didn’t he have 2 throwing errors on 2 plays in a row Friday night??
  7. Oh true I never even realized that was why he’s arguing the play lol
  8. Lol nice name. Not very PC though
  9. Lol Chapman was way out there, lucky break
  10. Xander was playing in quite a bit. If Springer doesn’t go on contact he gets thrown out at home. And you don’t go on contact in that situation with 0 outs and the heart of the order coming up
  11. Yeah how many deep fly balls has he hit to left this season?? Dude would have a .300+ avg and 120+ wRC+ playing for Boston
  12. And another missed opportunity…
  13. Chapman probably hits for a .320 average in Fenway lol
  14. That was some garbage by Vlad and Lourdes. Bo with a nice drive but 2 batters too late. Gotta score that run
  15. July 24 Vladdy - 1 Point - Dylan, LTBF Springer - 1 Point - Bichette - 2 Points - Hernández - 2 Points - Chapman - 2 Points - Jansen - 3 Points - Gurriel Jr - 4 Points - Omar Biggio - 6 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Stangstag Off the bench: 10 Points -
  16. What? Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said anything like that.
  17. Its pretty common for children of abusive fathers to repeat the behavior because its seen as normal for them? Im not sure what was so hard to understand. I said I hope Bo doesn’t follow in his father’s footsteps because that s*** does not fly in the 2020s
×
×
  • Create New...