Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Its from The Fly with Jeff Goldblum
  2. Oh my god this guy is such a tool
  3. That’s an insane play
  4. I think when all is said and done, Pearson’s bluejays tenure will be similar to Aaron Sanchez. About 1.5 seasons of good production, but other than that quite useless and often injured
  5. Nice one espyyy
  6. That was a long ass inning. Once again though bases loaded and nothing to show
  7. Bradley plays such great D, its a treat to watch honestly
  8. September 2nd Vladdy - 1 Point - Springer - 1 Point - Bichette - 2 Points - Hernández - 2 Points - Chapman - 2 Points - Stangstag Kirk - 2 Points - Bradley - 4 Points - Biggio - 6 Points - Espinal - 6 Points - Off the bench: 10 Points -
  9. By 2030 you’ll be suggesting the idea of issuing intentional walks on an 0-2 count
  10. Solution: Biggio to CF
  11. I feel like that’s too radical that nobody would try it. Decent idea but I can’t see it happening
  12. I would not extend Chapman. As we saw in 2020 (and some of 2021) if he loses the bat speed he becomes a much worse hitter. It just feels to me like he is a guy that would age badly with the bat. Give him the QO in 2023, if he takes it that’s fine.
  13. Isn’t the AAA season over? EDIT: it aint. For some reason I thought it ended like a month earlier than MLB
  14. It really doesn’t make any sense
  15. Yeah exactly. The Blue Jays have been underperforming their “on paper” calculations for decades it seems. f***ing sucks
  16. IF Judge walks (I think he will) then they’ll definitely go hard after someone like Correa or Trea Turner. Could definitely see Turner in pinstripes next year. Let the Yanks and Os drive up the prices for each other haha
  17. Yup true, definitely a disappointing season for them. Larussa gone indefinitely is probably the best improvement they could have.
  18. Yall just forgetting TJ Zeuch made a start in the first series?? And we had a 4 man rotation of Ryu, Ray, Matz and Stripling/Pearson for the first several weeks with spot starts sprinkled in. This year we had a legit 5 man rotation on opening day with Gausman/Berrios/Manoah/Ryu/Kikuchi. s*** happens though. Somehow the rotation this year performed worse.
  19. Lol yeah, which is why I think it’s almost a certainty for 2023. Baltimore will be better. Redsox should be better. Rays should have less injuries.
  20. Fully expecting a divisional realignment for 2024 or 2025 when 4 playoff teams come out of the AL East next year
  21. That's fine, I was just speaking to the team this year/right now. They are not as good as their record shows the last few weeks.
  22. I think 17-16 the rest of the way is probably enough for a playoff spot considering 19 remaining games are against the Os/Rays I would prefer they play better than .500 though
  23. At least we’ll have schedule balancing next year. Won’t have to face the Yanks/Rays/Os for 54 games which would be a f***ing third of our games
  24. Oooh that could be a good one to watch
×
×
  • Create New...