Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Cleveland front office has lost the plot
  2. Civale has absolutely nothing right now, Lucky Judge didn't smash a bomb off that hanging curve
  3. Why the f*** was he pitching Stanton outside there.... do they not know what stadium they're playing in? Holy f*** so dumb
  4. That curve to Judge was a f***ing meatball down the middle lol
  5. Gotta think them and the Os will be loading up this offseason
  6. I would cream. Love me some Trea, he could also backup CF
  7. Ohtani isn’t getting traded until Arte sells the team
  8. Adding a starter or two is a given, should be #1 priority. I also think there’s a decent chance Mitch White turns out to be a good back-end rotation piece, I don’t mind him as the 6th/depth guy.
  9. Apparently they said they won’t… but NY would be better served resting the bullpen anyways. I think CLE has the upper hand tonight
  10. Yeah you nailed it. Need a white guy in charge in CF. Should just move Bo to CF honestly
  11. Watch MLB reschedule the game for tomorrow to help out the Yankees
  12. Agree with this. Either way, I’m interested to see how the FO addresses the clear areas of weakness from last season (OF defense, RP, 4/5 SP, depth)
  13. Houston seems to do just fine with Maldonado. Yankees were content getting rid of Sanchez in favor of Higashioka/Trevino. A lot of good teams seem to see catching as a defense-first position. We could honestly be fine keeping 1 of Kirk/Moreno and trading the other 2. I think the clearest way to address run prevention is to add an elite defender in CF, pushing Springer to a corner and having only one of Teo/Lourdes in the outfield at any given time. Again, Tampa has rolled with elite D noodle bats in CF for ages and it works.
  14. Yeah I agree with this. They are all great catchers that most teams would love to have. Just gotta find the best trade fit with another team.
  15. I would argue your reasons for trading Jansen are dumb. But obviously YOU are right so it doesn’t matter what I say
  16. If you can get more value out of a Moreno trade, then you go ahead and do it. Jansen/Kirk is still a great combo and veteran catchers are very easy to sign via free agency if needed once/if Jansen leaves. Vet catcher + Kirk still works. This team/lineup can survive with a defense-first catcher if needed.
  17. Yes exactly. Kirk is just not a great fit on the team with the way the roster is currently constructed. He’s like 50% DH, but we already have 3-4 guys rotating through the DH spot with Springer/Teo/Gurriel/Vladdy.
  18. He also likely has the highest trade value. It doesn’t take a genius to understand why people would be in favor of trading him
  19. I suppose, but I thought obstruction always automatically awards the next base. Baseball has a lot of weird rules
  20. Yeah except when it’s called on a base you have the extra caveat that the runner is supposed to be awarded an extra base on an obstruction call right?
  21. There's a reddit thread on it here: Short answer: nobody is really sure. Seems to be an "umpire interpretation" rule
  22. Gotta love having playoff baseball every night.
  23. Jesus christ who is this Cleveland replay guy
  24. Looks like it missed him from the front angle
×
×
  • Create New...