Dave Samson (former Marlins President) is adamant that he was tipping.
Makes more sense if he was, he gave up 5 homeruns in 5 innings last night and his career HR/9 numbers are extremely low.
Its kind of charming that Baseball is one of the only sports where the underdog teams regularly do well in the playoffs.
But also annoying because you know your team is better but they got bounced in round 1.
See: Mets, Dodgers, Braves…. Jays
They almost didn’t make the postseason THIS year lol. Only reason they made it is because the Brewers had an epic collapse and refused to win at all the last few weeks.
Yeah that’s what I mean, barely paid attention past the 5th inning and didn’t miss anything. Houston had a few base runners but nothing exciting after a handful of homers off McCullers
Its fine to let a guy walk. Might even get his best year from it. IDK what competing team is willing to trade away a serviceable starter for 1 year of a 3 WAR corner OF making 15 mil
I think you have to pass on Teo and let him walk honestly. Springer is pretty much the same type of player and he can take over one of the corners. Then I think we should get a lefty bat for the other corner, someone like Schwarber/Conforto would be a good fit.
We already have too many high K high power righties in the lineup and I think we’d be better off diversifying the roster.