Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Good take honestly, I never actually thought about why drink/food sales stopped in the 7th
  2. Makes total sense with the Hoskins injury. Maybe this keeps Bryce healthier further into his career if he can split time between RF/1B
  3. Last offseason would have been nice but ok
  4. I veto this decision
  5. Mods need to clean up around here. Some insufferable posters in the GDT tonight
  6. Very similar to mine haha. Most of my ignore list ended up permabanned
  7. The “fine line” is making it safe though. If they were safe you’d say it was smart aggressive base running
  8. I’ll take Whit plz
  9. Jays instagram just confirmed the roof will be open tonight
  10. Cubs extend Happ for 3/60 f*** I was hoping the Jays might sign him this offseason
  11. I’m honestly not worried about the results with Kikuchi, as long as he doesn’t go back to the wild 5+ walks per game guy. His stuff is good and it plays.
  12. I guess it kinda makes sense since near the end of his tenure with Washington he was basically the only above average hitter in the lineup. But now that he’s with SD you think he’d go back to his former self. Maybe he’s playing through injuries or something. Maybe a slow start again. All I know is if I were a Padres fan i’d be pretty frustrated with him right now.
  13. Nice, thought it would’ve been even better tbh
  14. He’s… a… free… agent…. After next season Lol
  15. Interested in seeing the ump scorecard tomorrow, dude was on point tonight
  16. Hasn’t looked like himself since the trade. Not hitting for any power. Not sure what happened
  17. At least everyone out of the bullpen tonight looked pretty good. Manoah the only weak point of the staff in this game
  18. I seem to remember Gibby commenting on one of Stroman’s tweets last year with a little joke and Stroman blocked him. Dude is a weenie
×
×
  • Create New...