Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I’d be happy with that
  2. Im kinda worried Vlad will fall off after he hits the big payday though. Berrios but worse
  3. April 8 Vladdy - 1 Point Bichette - 1 Points Kirk - 2 Points Springer - 2 Points - Dylan Chapman - 2 Points - Stangstag Kiermaier - 3 Points Luplow- 4 Points Merrifield- 5 Points Espinal - 6 Points Off the bench: 10 Points
  4. He did hit 5th the other day too
  5. Yup they made the move. Luplow is a lot better than Lukes, I like this.
  6. There were conflicting statements from you and BTS. Also im new to this so wasn’t sure about the process. Also I wasn’t part of the whole fantrax chat that happened. No worries though, I think I have it figured out now. Also I nabbed Shuster
  7. Because we don’t really care about Riley Greene and we don’t care for hearing you brag about your fantasy team in non-fantasy threads
  8. I was surprised to see him still available
  9. The launch angle looked great throughout spring training
  10. Yoshida would have been amazing to have right now. Fits the team perfectly. Probably could’ve had him instead of KK and Belt but the contract is definitely risky if he doesn’t hit for power
  11. I went and saw a game there back in August, nice little park and great local crowds
  12. It would definitely make sense…
  13. Awesome, wish I had a minor league park nearby. Closest is Buffalo but that requires crossing the border ha
  14. Why couldn’t he build a team like that with us… We were the Guinea pig. The trial run. The tester.
  15. Lol damn. Yeah it rained like crazy here on Wednesday, bad time for the tarp to fail
  16. Your money though, depends how much you trust your son haha Combat sports seem terrible to bet on, never know if a guy has an undisclosed injury or something
  17. Idk man, I wouldn’t put money on it. Either could win. Pereira has beaten Izzy 3 times now (twice in kickboxing years ago) but their last fight Izzy was definitely winning until the stoppage in the final round. And it was a borderline stoppage.
  18. We got robbed of Chapman points. Oh so close
  19. Ight wasn’t sure, BBDL also has a draft and a trade chat
  20. It could have been his leg hurting from the comebacker earlier
  21. Enjoy. I’m pulling for Izzy, hope he can get it back.
  22. He let the first 2 guys reach base in the 7th. Went to Bass and he got out of it cleanly.
  23. What a difference from from Richards/Mayza to Garcia/Cimber. Goddamn
×
×
  • Create New...