Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I really really hope not
  2. Thankfully they don’t need to now. Its so super clear that these guys don’t look good coming out for a 2nd inning, I don’t know why they keep doing it
  3. Phew. Now pray for good Romano vs the top of the lineup
  4. Walks the first batter, what a surprise
  5. He’s fine he’s just being misused. Like Mayza at the end of last year
  6. Swanson has been sitting too long here… I might think about starting the inning with Richards or Pearson
  7. You love to see it
  8. Now lets see if they do the same thing next inning and bring Swanson back out….
  9. Its just mind-boggling stupidity most days
  10. Its dumb and it hasn’t been working
  11. He’s fine in high leverage. He’s not fine for multiple innings. Front office is too stupid to realize this
  12. Its f***ing crazy. I feel like im taking crazy pills. How do they not understand this yet
  13. Why do we do this every f***ing time. Misusing the bullpen. Give the guys a chance to succeed. Put them in a good position. Stop trying to force guys to sit on the bench and come back out all the time
  14. Yeah I don’t get how they keep making this mistake. Let Swanson start the inning
  15. He’s heating up. Lets revaluate in June
  16. Yeah I thought that was a hit off the bat
  17. Shiiit that 8-0 cubs shutout I was thinking of was in 2014. Time f***ing flies man
  18. I don’t ever remember Morrow being fun to watch. From my memory he was like an extreme version of Berrios. 12 Ks one game, then can’t find the strike zone next game. And he was injured like 50% of every season he was with the Jays
  19. I believe it was Stroman against the Cubs. That 8-0 game if im not mistaken
  20. This aged well lol
  21. f*** analytics, when a guy looks good you keep him in. Curious if this was JS going against the front office
  22. God damn what an Alpha
  23. Yeah f*** this guy. Of course the Braves sign him and he’s healthy now
  24. We needed this big time. Excellent job Bassit
×
×
  • Create New...