Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Postseason heros can come in the unlikeliest forms. Jays could absolutely win it all without Bichette, though the chances are far greater with him in the lineup. This is good news.
  2. Still not safe yet, just sayin, Need to win a few more.
  3. It was at 81% just 1 week ago, on Sept.12th Time is on our side, so long as we don't have an epic collapse
  4. Nobody. I don't think i single member here thought there was ever a chance to win the division back in April. Crazy stuff. Good lesson in why you don't blow things up early if it isn't necessary. This is basically the alternate scenario to how 2017 could have gone.
  5. Lol anyone with half a brain would’ve been able to figure this out. GG rogers
  6. I really hope they can NOT stink just for 1 week. 1 week, shitbirds. Thats all we need
  7. Thats a crazy take, he’s known to be extremely likable. idk whats going on here though, does he have a leg injury we don’t know about?
  8. well that was a steaming pile of garbage
  9. Always sucks when you win the first couple games in a series and s*** the back half
  10. got like 12 expected hits left on the table lol
  11. Seems like he makes a swing decision before the pitch is even thrown sometimes.
  12. Dude’s got the weirdest body shape
  13. That is some BS, 4 garbage hits in a row
  14. I was not aware of this. But Vlad will be playing 1B anyways, DH should be Springer/Bo/Santa
  15. Yeah unfortunately the reality is that in a hypothetical game 7 it would be mostly rich *******s that have been to 1 other jays game in their lives. FOMO and all that. Would be awesome to plan some kinda get together with everyone here before a game near the dome if the Jays made it to the WS. Meet up with the gate14 guys lol
  16. Yeah, just won 6 in a row. Can’t win em all. I don’t like how bad the offense has looked in some of these games though
  17. Yeah thats how I felt in 2022, im kinda over it now though… I just hate that feeling of being down 3-0 or something early, and just thinking damn i should’ve stayed home. 2016 was a great year after my bad luck in 2015. Got to see the Edwin walkoff, the Donaldson slide walkoff, and the 1 game they won against the Indians in the ALCS. I will of course watch the games from home no matter what. And tbh I will probably end up going to one of these early playoff games anyways because im a loser fan that can’t stay away. I learned in 2022 that you can probably get tix for face value on gameday, because people seem to forget the game times are all s*** for the first couple rounds and games fall on work days midday.
  18. Same man, same. Sold my tix to game 5 after i went to those first 2 games. Couldn’t handle anymore after that gut wrenching 14 inning loss in game 2. At least i made like $500 haha. I went to both WC games in 2022. I just can’t do it again this year. I’ll either buy last-minute playoff tix for cheap if they’re looking good, or wait til the ALCS/WS.
×
×
  • Create New...