Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Makes it really hard to win when the Umps are against us the whole game.
  2. Stangstag

    NHL Thread

    Ok there. Sorry, we are not all married to 10s
  3. I like their lineup, but I doubt their pitching holds up.
  4. Yeah lol, this loss is on him. Bannable offence to create a GDT when Fatcow was 3-0
  5. Not too bad of a game. Pitching wasn't good but I feel the offense had many chances to score. Lots of guys left on base tonight, just couldn't come up with those clutch hits.
  6. Isn't the record held by Morrow? last year against the Rangers?
  7. Yeah I would give Romero 1 more start. We really don't have a choice anyways
  8. I feel really bad for RR. He was getting squeezed big time, and most of the hits were weak grounders that found holes.
  9. Romero REALLY could have benefited from having the ump from yesterday behind the plate.
  10. I was thinking like this: Against Lefties 1-2 of Davis and Melky Against Righties 1-2 of Melky and Lind Or Melky and Rasmus if he heats up.
  11. Its hard to watch. Lawrie just swings through everything. Can't make contact. He should not be hitting lead-off. I think it should be Davis vs. lefties and Melky leading off vs. righties
  12. Davis should be hitting lead off. Lawrie is really struggling.
  13. Probably just bullpen help until they decide on a replacement for Happ.
  14. Hah. Hopefully they respond! Post here if they do.
×
×
  • Create New...