Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I am guessing Wagner is injured if anyone. Maybe McGowan though
  2. I think we still win this series. Hellickson usually gives the Jays trouble, so im not surprised he beat us. However I believe we can beat a struggling Moore and Hernandez.
  3. Dumbass Failed Algebra
  4. I bet he got his exam marks back and now he is grounded.
  5. If Rogers gives up another homerun or gets into trouble, take him out.
  6. Its because Toronto is the only Canadian team. The players think it is a hassle to carry their passports around.
  7. Cliff Lee to the jays is a pipe dream. Although, I would have said the same about the Miami trade if someone had brought up the idea last season. I really don't know what the f*** AA will do next. I would not be shocked if he did something like Sanchez + Gose + Stroman + Osuna +++ for Lee and Utley + extension. Although that would make me puke.
  8. More than we could afford to give them. Plus Lee's salary is too much for us.
  9. He was high85 on the old board. Also raysjays. He is probably the dogg too.
  10. Lol, this f***ing killed me.
  11. Boni is playing very solid D now. What a difference from the beginning of the season.
  12. Lol, Orioles fans are blaming their losses on our stadium. "Rogers centre is a s*** hole" "Uggh, lets just forget about this weekend and get out of this dump of a stadium"
  13. Yeah lol, you know you are a s*** pitcher when Emilio Bonifacio hits a laser off of you.
×
×
  • Create New...