Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. There is no way he would have signed with us for 1/10. I don't think any amount of money would get him to sign back here. The 14 mil qualifying offer was our only chance.
  2. I would take a flyer on Niemann in a heartbeat.
  3. Lind is better than JP. You are the one who wants to trade the better player here.
  4. Oh god. That board is a f***ing mess.
  5. What?
  6. I was thinking more along the lines of Bautista + ?? for Lee + Brown
  7. I highly highly doubt that AA would trade Bautista
  8. So... This is looking like a fake call
  9. Ditto. I was just telling my dad today that AA should be trading Bautista to offload salary and get a decent return, but that there was NO WAY he would have the guts to do it.
  10. Get out
  11. What I want to know is, how do you get FOREARM pain from THROWING? Unless elbow falls under forearm
  12. Haha, I see what you did there
  13. Wong to 2B
  14. I would do this trade in a heartbeat and never look back. We get rid of 30 million in salary, and get some great young players. Only problem would be that we have no SS, but its still worth doing the trade.
  15. Jesus f*** Arencibia is bad
  16. So... We currently have 3 capable major league starters. 1 of whom is a MAJOR injury concern. Wonderful
  17. Yes, but hitting a strike does not equal getting a hit.
  18. Hmm, interesting. Im pretty surprised that they chose someone with no coaching experience.
  19. Just tell him that we had Farrell for 2 years, we know better.
  20. And how Clayton Kershaw shouldn't win the CY Young because he only has 16 wins.
  21. I don't understand how people like Harold f***ing Reynolds move up the ladder. The dude's baseball knowledge rivals that of a 10 year old.
  22. http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/november/harold-reynolds-is-the-front-runner-to-replace-tim-mccarver-on-fox.html Holy f*** lol. Why
  23. But guys, if not DeRosa, who on the team will provide those VETRIN PRESENTS?
×
×
  • Create New...