Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Anyways, I doubt MLB forces a replay of the game. To have 2 protests upheld in the SAME WEEK when there hasn't been an upheld protest in 20 years... That would look very bad on MLB.
  2. 2 players that have been losing alot of games for us haha
  3. Lol Jansen sucks ass. He should not be given another chance to pitch in a save situation.
  4. Boston has a pretty sick offense as of now, and I fully expect them to sign 2 starters in the offseason. Boston will be tough again next year.
  5. Lol Valencia has been nothing short of BRUTAL on defense
  6. Lol, Tampa only 2 games behind us now. Sometimes I wonder if Wilner is just trolling
  7. Why does Brad Mills still have a job? Any time he pitches I EXPECT him to give up at least 5 runs.
  8. We haven't had any news on morrow for a while, which leads me to believe he has to have surgery
  9. I think he was just really drunk. He's been there since 1:00, he's probably had at least 7/8 beers.
  10. Very stupid AB by Bautista there... Pitcher walks Melky on 4 pitches and then Jose swings at the first pitch? You have to take a pitch or two in that situation
  11. Depends who is pitching well by the end of the season. As of now, I think you have to go with Stroman.
  12. Yeah lol, its right after he gets the shaving cream towel in the face
  13. Shut up. That was the right move. You play to WIN, you dont plan 2-3 innings ahead you idiot.
  14. Go watch his interview on the jays video site
×
×
  • Create New...