Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I like Morse... If we could get him on a 2/3 year deal that would be great. He could probably hit 30-40 homers in the rogers centre.
  2. I actually agree with you for once. Gibbons putting in Happ in the 6th inning with the bases loaded was a f***ing retarded move. Cost us the game for sure.
  3. I don't like that order... Mine would be: SS - Reyes 2B - Kawasaki LF - Cabrera 1B - Bautista RF - Reimold DH - Navarro C - Kratz CF - Rasmus 3B - Tolleson
  4. We've had our fair share of injuries so far... Morrow should have led the rotation this year
  5. So I come home and check the play-by-play... Reyes gets thrown out on the bases and he costs us a run with an error... Score should be 2-2, f*** YOU REYES. Why is he so dumb?
  6. *Looks at box score* Errors: J. Reyes Like f***ing clockwork
  7. Hey this kid could be good
  8. Sounds like AA is holding us back... The whole front office needs to go. John Farrell claimed that AA would not listen to him either
  9. I would make that trade in a heartbeat
  10. Doesn't change the fact that he keeps clogging up the forums
  11. I think its 2 or 3 guys, but yeah they probably make 10 accounts a week EACH. The one guy "dogg" pretends to have multiple personalities and talks/argues with himself between his multiple accounts. He probably has some kind of mental problem. Anyways, those trolls literally caused the creation of this website. We all used to post on the official MLB jays forum, but the moderating was non-existant. It got so bad after the Miami trade, that a forum member created this website and we all migrated over to this forum. "Dogg" still posts on both forums, talking to himself for hours every day.
  12. Maybe in the future they'll just cut the homerun derby to 1 player from each league. It would be alot quicker
  13. I would never make a trade like that with the rays. We'll be dominated by Sanchez and Norris every time we play them, guaranteed.
  14. Yup. A bat (or two... or three) is the team's top priority right now. They can't f***ing score at all
  15. He goes through like 4 or 5 different stances each season... wtf is up with him
  16. Way to hit the cutoff... dude was running slower than f***ing Navarro
  17. So this is like 4 challenges in a row where we have been f***ed over
  18. Yes I do, and I could not find a thread on Samardzija
  19. We can survive without Edwin, but AA has to decide if he wants to go for the playoffs this year. If he does, we NEED a good bat for 3B or 2B, we NEED a 1/2 starter, and we NEED some bench depth.
  20. Why hasn't there been more discussion here about the Samardzja/Hammel trade?
  21. Reyes/Kawasaki is probably the worst middle infield in baseball
×
×
  • Create New...