Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Well the jays DID have a deal in place for Santana for 14 million. That would have made a 150 million payroll right? So maybe McClown is right
  2. I agree with everything except for Shields. Lester would be a much better acquisition
  3. The jays news this week has been making me so hard. I really hope we can sign some more impact players like Martin.
  4. I don't like Hanley that much. Bad attitude and injury-prone. Kinda like Lawrie. Hanley is a great player, but I'd rather have Pablo
  5. The "taxes are higher" issue is a fabrication. Such a lie, I really hope that isnt what is preventing Panda from signing with us
  6. I love how Greenwood didn't reply to my post on pg.1 If you missed it, Greenwood thinks that we could have signed Martin for 5/65 if the contract wasn't backloaded.
  7. Where the hell are you getting these numbers from? Martin signed for 5/82 and you think he would have signed for 5/65 if we didn't backload? You're an idiot
  8. We definitely need an infielder like Jed Lowrie or Headley. What happens when Lawrie/Reyes get hurt? Our infield could look like Lawrie-Goins-Izturis or Izturis-Reyes-Goins or possibly even Izturis-Goins-Travis for a whole month. That would be trash.
  9. Lets not forget that AA was able to offload the Wells contract. Im not concerned at all with Martin's contract. The only contract on this team that scares me is Reyes'. Hopefully AA realizes the time to move Reyes is NOW
  10. I would be overjoyed if we signed Jed Lowrie/Chase Headley and traded for a LF
  11. Rotation is fine, top priorities should be: 1. An outfielder - either LF/CF, preferably a strong LF bat 2. Another infielder - preferably a decent bat that can adequately play SS or 2B, although a 3B would be alright 3. 1 or 2 bullpen arms 4. A number 1/2 type starter IMO that should be the order of priority.
  12. Oh s*** yeah I forgot. Thx
  13. McCann had more of DEM RIBBIES
  14. I REALLY want Jed Lowrie though... If we could sign 2 of Lowrie/Aoki/Headley I would be happy.
  15. Aoki would be perfect for this team IMO
  16. Yeah that is one thing i'm afraid of too
  17. Wow. Guess its finally time to change my avatar and sig
  18. 2018? He's supposed to be fairly close to MLB-ready. I would say we see him sometime in 2016 (if not traded before then)
  19. I can't believe she got a breast reduction...
  20. Ok that makes sense. I'm dumb
  21. Good. They should all be embarrassed if this story true.
×
×
  • Create New...