Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Don't ask about the game today. Oh BTW I think MLBtv is 50% off right now for fathers day weekend. I would sign up. Its like 40$
  2. You're being an idiot. Look at the situation
  3. Did you see it yourself? He leaned into it with his elbow pad
  4. It was ******** though. He leaned into the pitch with his f***ing elbow pad
  5. Wow. Scherzer gets the no-hitter, but loses the perfect game with 1 out left. He hit Tabata on the elbow, who basically leaned into the pitch.
  6. Wow Tabata... bush league
  7. Last inning here we go!
  8. I love it. That popup to left-centre had me worried!
  9. Great play by Espinosa to keep the no-no intact! Scherzer PERFECT through 8 innings!!! Only at 92 pitches!
  10. I know... I was really hoping they would get Carrerra to bunt and cause some chaos. Welp. He did have a great at-bat though.
  11. I get to watch like 2 jays games a week, and I sit and watch this s*** for 3 hours and watch the team completely blow the game in the final innings. f*** this team sometimes. I can't believe we only got 2 runs this game. Pathetic
  12. A game that the jays gave away. Literally gave away the f***ing game to the f***ing orioles. Im so pissed
  13. Dude, i'm pretty sure more than 75% of posters here knew that Saunders would outperform Melky. We all knew Melky was going to decline and be a waste of money. The only people that wanted Melky for 3/45 were the typical idiot posters.
  14. What the f*** is this abomination?
  15. MAYBE Simmons... But yeah tough play
  16. Jesus christ.
  17. Oh man. A Martin/Kratz duo would be excellent
  18. You severely underestimate American patriotism. Not to mention the Canadian dollar is s*** right now, and players are always worried about the "taxes" ********.
×
×
  • Create New...