Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Chase Utley for Sanchez and Romero
  2. Twitter (Blue Jays bloggers and others) abuzz because Drew Fairservice is joining Fangraphs. Who is he? @DrewGROF
  3. LOL hoping not
  4. Yeah I'm not holding my breath
  5. I also hope AA is savvy enough to sign some quality FA position players to fill holes if we do get that good cheap pitching staff we're dreaming of.
  6. There you go making sense again It's a funny system but impoirtant to understand how it works. AA has even said he wants to add someone in August.
  7. Agree He's a "keep and see". So is Hoffman. I have to admit I do get pretty excited about the prospects of our starting rotation in a couple of years.
  8. And yet he doesn't even like baseball. Pfft
  9. Reyes (3pts) - Melky (3pts) - gen.disarray, G-Snarls Bautista (1pt) - GD,baseballsss Navarro (4pts) - Rasmus (2pts) - Kawasaki (9pts) - Valencia (7pts) - jays4life19 Reimold (5pts) - Gose (9pts) - Goins (9pts) - Bench (10pts) -
  10. "75 power" Could be 80
  11. If we plan to make the post season (nervous/embarassed laugh) we should preferentially pick someone up who has cleared waivers, and make the trade/deal before August 31, so that they're post season eligible.
  12. MLBTR keeps an updated list of players who have cleared waivers here: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/08/players-who-have-cleared-revocable-waivers.html
  13. Padres To Hire A.J. Preller As GM http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/?p=40618
  14. Vent thread my friend Only calmness in this piece
  15. Tigers sign Jim Johnson Good luck with that
  16. Yeah he should just avoid saying stuff like that because the org seems to change their minds all the time. We'll see
  17. The guy's 8th post under the "GOD" account called you a name in a way that CHP used to. Thought it was him but I was probably wrong. He then made 4 more accounts that I banned then he used his fake Twisted Logic account to poke more fun. All cleaned up. No harm done. Let's move on.
  18. Jeez I hope Reimold stays healthy the rest of the season
×
×
  • Create New...