Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yes, another position player is also expected to be chosen today
  2. Precisely. If EVER there was a time to give the guy a shot...
  3. In relation to Lawrie I suppose. LOL.
  4. And they have like 8 consecutive games in NL parks Gose will stay We need an infielder!!!
  5. @Buster_ESPN: ESPN Stats and Info: Mariano Rivera blew a save without recording an out last night for the 1st time in his career.
  6. I think he meant someone like Mark Derosa's wife
  7. @SNBarryDavis: More bad news for the #bluejays. Brett Lawrie heading to the DL.
  8. You may be right @bluebirdbanter: Brett Lawrie to head to DL (via @SNBarryDavis). Andy LaRoche possibly being recalled. #bluejays #bisons http://t.co/orGS6X4293
  9. @Wilnerness590: #Bisons were in close game, didn't use top relievers Neil Wagner, Juan Perez. Scratched Andy LaRoche. #Interesting #Bluejays #Macinations
  10. I always liked Howarth and Ashby more than Buck and Tabler. I was upset when Ashby left but I agree Morris has been surprisingly good.
  11. I do all the time, out of necessity. Driving between cities, out running errands, mowing the lawn, etc... I love that I can get a very good radio broadcast and listen in my car or through my iPhone with headphones on, no matter where I am.
  12. Tell the truth. Are you Andrew Friedman?
  13. "lugnuts" is what my wife calls me when she's annoyed with me. It always makes us laugh when we hear anything about the Lansing team.
  14. @Wilnerness590: I'm thinking like Vargas and Schwimer. #Bluejays #Jays @evilsalty: @Wilnerness590 predictions on who gets promoted for weber and Ortiz?
  15. Not the tri tip burger Mmmmm, tri tip
  16. BTW I'd trade my Lawrie jersey for almost any other player right now I'm a bit embarrassed to wear it actually Except that one
  17. Loved this Thanks for the chuckle
  18. Yep. And reasonable is the right word. They're scoring enough that even if the staff could put up average numbers we'd win lots of games.
  19. They even have different categories. This is awesome. And there are great sandwich pics on here: http://www.milb.com/milb/fans/food_fight/y2013/index.jsp?category=sandwiches&club=t422
  20. This made me laugh, sorry Best MILB food. Could the fried bologna sandwich in Buffalo be it? Hard to imagine. Anyone tried it? http://www.milb.com/content/page.jsp?ymd=20130515&content_id=47605438&fext=.jsp&sid=t422&vkey= I'll try to find some pics of the other options. I'm a sucker for food porn.
×
×
  • Create New...