Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Darvish 12.28k/9 while posting an acceptable walk rate = killer He would have looked so good in a Blue Jays uni
  2. Agree 100% They don't need to blow this team up
  3. Agree 100% They don't need to blow this team up
  4. I'll take Bautista today I like how he's worth a point more than Edwin Plus he's overdue Plus he's awesome at home Plus he hits ahead of Edwin
  5. Today's lineup: @BlueJays: Today's @BlueJays lineup: Cabrera-LF Bautista-RF Encarnacion-1B Lind-DH Arencibia-C Rasmus-CF Izturis-3B Bonifacio-2B Kawasaki-SS Buehrle-P
  6. I like the Hyatt a lot. If I were a player I'd be a diva and insist on staying there. Plus, Morton's FTW.
  7. Question: if he were having a Cliff Lee 2012 season - very good performances, very good peripherals but a miserable W-L record, would he be saying the same thing?
  8. That would be impressive if we got to Darvish I'm afraid it's more likely we put up record strikeouts and help him pad his stats. He's the MLB strikeout leader by a large margin. 111 for Darvish. No one else is over 100.
  9. From yesterday. Worth a listen if you missed it http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_demand-3/John-Gibbons-with-Jeff-Blair-and-Dirk-Hayhurst-bc-20130607-Interview.mp3
  10. Suck it Girardi
  11. Sweet! This bullpen is going to be stacked
  12. Great win Pitching and offense all in one game Very nice
  13. Only FrenchSoup had him Well done!
×
×
  • Create New...