Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. And it continues... http://cdn.doyouremember.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Barris-and-his-gong.jpeg
  2. He had to be put on waivers, he had no options left
  3. Absolutely right. They just couldn't hang on to him any more. Gibbons was scared to use him and understandably so.
  4. 1000% this Cappy my man. 1000%
  5. He really is I hate thinking "what if we'd signed Darvish and not felt the need to trade for Dickey" That serves no purpose
  6. On a semi-related note, Rajai Davis has regressed to pretty much exactly his career norms, now sporting a .268/.317/.377 slash line, though has stolen 14/16 bases. Are they still batting him leadoff??
  7. Yeah. He struck out more than you wanted from a leadoff guy, but he made good contact and had some power.
  8. http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1306/im-going-off-the-rails-crazy-train-ay-horror-demotivational-posters-1370831601.jpg
  9. Have they even said dome will be open tonight for sure? Would be the first time this season right?
  10. I'd be thrilled with 2 wins and won't cry if we only take 1 of 3. I will cry is we get swept.
  11. Yep, now (well, mid season) is the time to do it. Big upside but not in the time frame that works for the Cubs.
  12. He's an idiot in many ways, but he seems to overvalue his own overpaid pitchers in trade value, according to other GM's. Unlikely you'd be able to "steal" one. (though in this market I'm no longer sure that 23-25M per season is even overpaid anymore for dependable starters)
  13. Not likely any ace caliber pitchers being traded this year except MAYBE Lee Personally I'd settle for a #2/3 caliber guy right now
  14. I would give up Sanchez plus Lind or Francisco plus Rasmus or Pillar or another non-Stroman/Nolin prospect to get him (though they prob don't want Colby as a rental I realize)
  15. They will be (Oakland series being the most worrisome spot)
  16. Yeah maybe not quite as bad as it looks at first glance. Pretty balanced division so far actually.
  17. http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2014/5/20/5736318/cliff-lee-injury-elbow-mri-phillies
  18. Phillies dead last in the NL Trade for Cliff Lee with some salary relief in late June
  19. All in favour of a dedicated Smedly Butler vs Moogy fight thread in the OT forum? I'd rather have it going on there than in this thread...
  20. I hope not. Can't imagine. Beeston said... (bah I can't bear to quote that jackass)
×
×
  • Create New...