Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. LOL yes. He could hit 16 home runs off Happ alone!
  2. Also, FU Detroit Tigers/Doug Fister.
  3. Rarely does this board 100% agree on anything but this seems to be one of them And yeah, it's a great problem to have. We have an extra MLB capable outfielder and an extra MLB capable DH right now. (Essentially) Having too many guys to fit in the lineup? That's a GREAT problem to have. I just wish we could trade them for what we really need, but the trade market for SP is going to be very competitive this trade deadline.
  4. Also, picture Edwin teeing off on JA Happ several times a year.
  5. MStroo now part of the team!
  6. Agree 100% Colby, even if good when he's back should be traded or qualified and we collect a prospect, BP piece or draft pick (would prefer a prospect but I'm OK with any of the above) Melky needs to be retained unless the team manages to tank later in the season. I'd prefer the extension to get done over the all star break either way so that AA goes in to the early off season knowing if he is still there next year or not. The left hitting Gose and right hitting Pillar both look MLB capable and even if one has a bad offensive season next year you can just give more starts to the other guy. And whoever doesn't start is available off the bench - either makes a good 4th OF, making league minimum to boot, and providing either safe or spectacular defense which is more than you could say about Rajai or Sierra or Thames. No doubt in my mind I would be happy with the above scenario next year.
  7. Puts them at a massive disadvantage How much money do the Dodgers get from their new deal? It's insane whatever it is and helps them support that 230M payroll. Revenue sharing will never fully elimintate the disparity (and I'm not suggesting that it should either)
  8. Particular player = Edwin Encarnacion So yeah, no thanks. Tampa would KILL to get Edwin on a ridiculously cheap 9M per year contract.
  9. Yes. Back when we were trying to be tolerant and giving people second.chances on the new board. MohYou was Dogg and we let him hang a round too long - he accumulated almost 1000 mostly stupid posts before Chappy snapped and banned him. We let it go on too long. his subsequent accounts (whatever is Dogg...) have made dumb threads and gotten deleted on sight. He hates us now but we have to keep him off. He is incorrigible.
  10. All the accounts of #3 get banned and deleted very quickly, often before most if the board even see their posts. At least those ones are easy decision bans because theory make stupid threads just like on the old board where they still run rampant. You should see how long the list is of deleted/banned accounts.
  11. I say yes because their team sux and might continue to suck for a while...
  12. Goddammit Bad luck in Buffalo
  13. Did anyone else not know that Moises Sierra is playing regularly for the ChiSox? 22 games. .273/.313/.364 1 HR 13K 3BB
  14. Can't we just get a good defensive catcher? Please??
  15. Even JP never had a play THAT embarrassing did he??
  16. Sorry if I missed this. There is a mid season playoff round of some sort??
  17. I know they are. But people report him sometimes too. I just SHM. Same with BigBouncyBlueBalls. Just have to know how to take them.
  18. That's a good question It is SO hard to tell how much money Rogers really makes off the TV portion of the business.
  19. There are always differences of opinion of who should be banned Some posters just rub some others the wrong way but overall are acceptable members of the board. I can't just ban one out of every pair that doesn't get a long (and I know you guys aren't asking me too) Moogy, CoolerHeadsPrevail, Gruber, , anemic offense, Spanky and some others really get in to it sometimes. But they're still acceptable/useful/whatever posters most of the time and aren't wrecking the board the way the above trolls try to do. Typical YuDarvish troll s***: http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/threads/2254-Wilner-Jays-signing-of-Santana-is-imminent?p=193047#post193047
  20. Not that I can tell I don't think any of those ones are just troll accounts for regulars. Puppy and the WhinyClowntista etc guy just seem like attention whores. I don't think they could possibly just be aliases of a regular poster.
  21. I'd say yes Not all agitators are irredeemable
×
×
  • Create New...