In this situation I want the guy who has the best chance of getting a hit
On this team, if facing a right handed pitcher, that's Adam Lind (but I'd be good with any of 5-6 other guys in the lineup too)
Lind is hitting extremely well
He has not had as many opportunities to drive in runs as some other guys (Bautista, Lawrie) have had
Can we end this thread now?
Because he happens to have come up with fewer RISP than Francisco and hasn't hit as many home runs. Big deal. He's massacring right handed pitching all the time. Runs come when they come. He couldn't be doing much better...
LOL I suppose it is
And yeah that is my back hard. Pretty rough spring out east. Hope it looks better in a month or so. I'm not one of those guys that spends hours on the yard, but I know what you mean - has to be kept neat.
After the Jays got up 8-1 or whatever I went outside to mow the lawn and listed on my phone via headphones.
As I passed by this corner of the yard, Redmond was pitching and the metaphor struck me as funny.