Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Steeljays17

Verified Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Steeljays17

  1. This is what happens when you don't take care of situations on offense. They had plenty of chances but their lineup sucks. Can't keep pitching with low margin of error
  2. I've always said this. Bo was the guy to lock up long term. Vlad is immature not to mention over weight. His bat looks slow
  3. This is simply just getting stupid. He should be batting bottom half of order
  4. Cease doesn't have it today. But 2 hits through 5 is simply pathetic against this guy
  5. Mcadoo seems like a nice bench piece that can play multiple positions. We should never have to see Davis ever again.
  6. Yea but guys like Smith should not be in the lineup. Yanks have a good pen
  7. Can't stand Sanchez. To me he is useless. Worst OF I've seen. I am ok with straw and his slap hits vs Sanchez crazy swings and that stupid smile
  8. He is too immature. He won't make any adjustments. At this point he should be batting 6 or 7.
  9. This team won't turn things around until Vlad is batting 6 or 7. Full stop
  10. With Macko gone I hope this doesn't mean more of little
  11. Nimmala key guy going to LAA
  12. Is Gausman scheduled to pitch this Thursday?
  13. I would keep Straw. Plays elite D at all OF positions. Good 4th/5 OF.
×
×
  • Create New...