Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Steeljays17

Verified Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Steeljays17

  1. I hope tomorrow we see MacAdoo at 2nd. Such awful at bats from Ernie.
  2. lol. Another 6 era guy just handling this lineup.
  3. Anytime there is 1st and 3rd with less than 2 outs, you know it's a Vlad GiDP. Hit bat is too high and back. If coaches haven't found this they should all be gone.
  4. Lineup is terrible. Josh smith batting 5th. Guy is a 9th hitter and simply a bench guy. Such a sad lineup. The whole lefty righty is nonsense. Macadoo should be playing
  5. Alonso was 4 for 9 against Rogers. Should have walked him. Or go to varly for 4 outs there
  6. We know it was a long shot to make it but damn so many games we've given away
  7. This is what I mean. Not focused. They bring out the Hr jacket here? So Fn pathetic
  8. Kirk should have had that. Team is very sloppy. Not focused. Usually lack of focus is on the coaching staff. It's not just one player that's sloppy
  9. Yep. I would rather see Keys at DH. Springer doesn't look healthy.
  10. I know they won't fire JS but do you think Popkins should survive this?
  11. Meant 4 out of 10. But could be the rest of way 😞
  12. What a shame. Fighting for their lives and they go 4-10 in last 14 and getting no hit so far. The lineup simply sucks. Vlad has no business batting 2nd. so disgusted
  13. I know we have ton of injuries but going 4-10 is just inexcusable. Sure the players suck but the whole coaching staff has been piss poor.
  14. Trevor Williams just carved them for 4 innings. They're done. There is no life in this lineup. As I've stated since June Vlad should have been batting 6th. Way too many double play grounders by Vlad and Springer that killed innings
  15. Yesterday mantiply in critical situation. Today he is mop up
  16. Not attempting to steal Mac with Vlad the double play guy then with Kirk the slowest guy in league. This is neglect. Not sure what JS was waiting for. i am not one that got on the manager and I know they had a ton of injuries this season but that should not be an excuse to not let JS go. I now think he is not the guy forward.
  17. It's crazy how I don't want our 500m player up when it counts or is needed.
  18. A good point but it leads me to think the front office did their job but we don't have the right manager to take the real step.
×
×
  • Create New...