Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Steeljays17

Verified Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Steeljays17

  1. These Apple guy are terrible. So many mistakes, wrong name pronouncement, wrong scoring , "Poppins long time jays hitting coach". Etc. so pathetic to watch/listen.
  2. Would have used Straw over Eyk. Such a terrible move when you just tied it up
  3. Yohendrik is probably the worst OFer I've ever seen.
  4. I've always said they signed the wrong guy long term
  5. Include the medical team in the firing. After the Santander fiasco how is it now Barger needs surgery that may keep him partially out of 2027
  6. It's disgusting that Vlad is still batting in That lineup spot
  7. First time I've turned this off. Cant watch, this is bad
  8. I really like him but I think his body type will eventually catch up to him if it already has happened
  9. Yea this should be it for him. Dude is washed. I rather see any kid at this point.
  10. The whole lefty righty alternate lineup is hurting this team.
  11. Max is finished. He should retire. This is what he is now. Great career but needs to call it.
  12. Yea was never a fan. We'll be looking for a 3b before this contract done
  13. I've said this earlier. George looks 37. He should no longer be in the 1-spot
  14. They won't fire anyone because of so many injuries. But this team does need a major shakeup. They're pushing worst league team here.
  15. Sure we're banged up and missing guys but this was a winnable game. Real subpar management game. Using yariel ahead of Hoff or even letting Mack stay for judge , a judge hr would still have the lead, just poor managing. Then if your bent on having Valenzuela punt there why not use Heinne since is maybe the best team bunter Just piss poor all around
  16. I think springer done. His bat speed looks like he's 37 years old. Injuries could be catching up to him. as far as the lineup goes put Andres back in The cleanup spot. lol. 😂
×
×
  • Create New...