Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. Would they still be below Dodgers level spending if they signed both?
  2. How would that even work if they signed all 3? Feels like they'd need to start trading players if they went that direction. I kind of wish they hadn't signed Santander last year.
  3. It kind of seems like the only way to sign both would involve moving Santander.
  4. So there’s people that complain about the team. There’s people that complain about people complaining. There’s also an ignore feature. It feels like the solution is somewhere in there, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
  5. I would still trade the Yankees last three decades for ours. I’ve said positive things when they’re playing well so “never” is a lie. Some of us just vent on here when they’re not playing well. For some reason a few of you get super offended about it even though you lash out at other board members instead of just venting at the team like normal people. Also nice home run Chappy!
  6. I despise the Yankees more than any sports team, but sure. I wish I was though because they consistently win. Sorry, but the way this season is playing out is basically a bad comedy. Highest payroll they’ve ever had and they’re barely competing for a wild card spot. Gurriel, Moreno, Frasso all looking better than White & Varsho. Vlady has 0 home runs at home and it’s middle of June. Offense is 4th in OBP, but they can’t score. It’s either laugh or cry.
  7. All I can do is laugh when they’re playing this bad.
  8. LOL. How did Chapman become so awful?
  9. Well if they don’t score here I’m turning this off
  10. Gausman looking bad. Awesome. Looks like we’re getting swept by the Twins.
  11. Twins led off all 3 games with a double
  12. Could have just left Francis in…instead he brings in their two worst arms.
  13. LOL. Ball game. Tough to win when your offense can’t muster more than 2-3 runs per game.
  14. He has 1 more than him at Rogers Centre
  15. Not sure why you’re bringing that up when I clearly was talking about at bats with less than 2 outs. Bichette is the one that failed that inning.
  16. Belt struck out in his one at bat with a runner on 3rd & less than 2 outs…
  17. Well that loss pissed me off. Just gave a winnable game away. They had 3 at bats with a runner on 3rd & less than 2 outs and got nothing. Offense is absolutely pitiful.
  18. Talk about giving a game away
  19. They should have had the run on contact play on. Espy probably scores with the second baseman having to dive.
  20. This offense sucks.
  21. LOL. They deserve to lose.
  22. If we don’t score here…
  23. Vlady makes way too many base running gaffes.
  24. Stands was the right call, but I imagine that’s overturned if we’re playing the Yankees
  25. I’ve never seen a team struggle so much to hit a sac fly
×
×
  • Create New...