Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. I agree, I don’t expect elite from him but his at bats are really bad, I’ve seen him watch one go by right down the middle for a third strike way too often
  2. Davis Schneider at bats remind me of middle school when the little geeky fella would have to play baseball in gym class and just stand there waiting for the walk
  3. I think most were surprised that went over, never heard such a quiet call in the booth for a homerun lol
  4. Remember to tell me to stfu next time I ***** about gimenez guys
  5. He said same s*** before Varland gave up the 2 run homer run, I agree with the ban
  6. I’m just gonna say it, I’ll take the gidps by vlad just to have him back at first
  7. I am also one of them, I apologize, but if he sucks tomorrow I’m taking it back
  8. It comes down to u ask straw to bunt twice like a fkn moron and then u don’t ask smith to bunt who is worse than Davis Schneider
  9. Can we get rid of smith yet or is he js little tank machine
  10. I feel like JS is just throwing this game, smith 100% should’ve been bunting and that’s the idiots game play but no let’s let the loser swing, jays tried to win but it’s hard when ur manager is against you
  11. What a catch!!!!!!! That’s gotta shift the momentum
  12. I said the same thing last time he gave up all the runs, where is the fkn fastball
×
×
  • Create New...