Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. JS bullpen decisions are suss the last couple games or is rogers not available?
  2. This team is just one really good therapy session away from breaking out guys
  3. Springer has been s*** since they couldn’t get rid of him at the trade deadline, maybe his feelings are hurt
  4. Vladdy looks hurts, I think he’s hurt, I think we should def put him on the IL with his hurting, please
  5. Varsho all of a sudden becoming patient at the plate
  6. Yeah Kaz needs platooned, only for the reason he can’t handle a 162 season of mlb.
  7. His pitches are like a bowler in cricket, bounce them in , best reference I could do lol
  8. Great job by Fisher and a pat on the back to JS for not putting little in to face Alvarez for shits n giggles
  9. Yeah but either way Roger’s won’t lay out the money for any again lol won’t look like an idiot twice
  10. Wait til next year when he’s even worse, Roger’s will never approve another big contract again
  11. Hands down best post of the trade deadline
  12. Hurry up, I can’t watch varsho strike out anymore
  13. I was praying to the baseball gods that Urias would drive giminez in cuz vlad was next and we all know that’s a guaranteed out
  14. Are the baseball gods re-aligning their playoff picks 👀
  15. The lineup was so much better without him for a day
  16. I thought hamstring injuries took u out for weeks or I guess maybe that was wishful thinking
×
×
  • Create New...