Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Max had one hell of a start, best as a blue jay I’d say, congrats mad max good for u old timer!
  2. Same s*** different night, it don’t matter who ya got out there
  3. Yeah I seen it too, kinda pissed me off, not gonna be a fan favorite long doing that
  4. I know it’s 11-2 but the pitcher didn’t even know that’s his third out lol
  5. I read the rookie with the brewers didn’t run out a blooper and got pulled right then and there manager said we don’t play like that so you get pulled and u do better next time, that is what this team needs these guys are too babied for major league players
  6. I really do think this team could use a change of manager, one that isn’t buddy buddy with them and picks his favorites, fresh face fresh attitude fresh managerial skills and see what happens, JS just isn’t what’s needed here anymore, and he ain’t got the balls to take charge
  7. I wondered the same thing I could hear them but only faintly
  8. Classic Springer and Kaz, do something once it don’t matter lol
  9. This team is an embarrassment , I’d rather they didn’t,
  10. If he can hit 40 plus homeruns on a season like a judge and shwarber then the strike outs and pop ups are fine but he comes up way too often with runners on and it’s a weak ass pop up or strike out , I’d rather score runners
  11. Id take half the homeruns from Kaz if he could just get a single or double or do fkn something more often
  12. Dude looks like a whiney ***** sorry I’ll be nice, I guess
  13. Rogers probably wondering where that elite defense is he signed on for
  14. Vladdy throws a hissy fit cuz Luke’s got out last night, maybe he should take some notes instead
  15. I’ve seen two pitches that should’ve been challenged n he challenges that
  16. Yes let’s load the bases for the guy who walks everyone lol
  17. That pitch was too much of a strike for Kirk to challenge it
  18. My wife says no more ball for me until JS is fired, so I may never see you guys again
  19. The lineup just pisses me off, I don’t think I’ve ever hated a jays team as much as I do right now including the coaches, I even suffered through 2024 without this much hate
×
×
  • Create New...