Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Nice to see one person hasn't, he may turn it round n u were right the whole time!
  2. Doesn't seem like shatkins likes to make the tough calls, something's gotta give sometime tho, guy is horrible
  3. It's be nice if grichuk didn't make me hate him more with this at bat
  4. Might as well pitch around grandy if ur boston
  5. I don't think I would've used grandy here
  6. I'd almost rather just take an automatic out at the beginning of the inning rather than have to watch grichuk bat, bit extreme I know but I can't stand him
  7. Im hoping it won't take THAT much of a miracle
  8. Estrada looking sharp tonight, what are the odds we pull a miracle against sale?
  9. A win tonight would feel extra good against the red Sox, hate them f***ers, go jays!!
  10. f***ing grandy MAN!!!!!!!!!
  11. I hope travis has a short leash come may
  12. Time to ruin kimbrels era
  13. Jays just wanted to play the full 3 hrs, time to walk it off
  14. That turned out way better than I thought it was going to
  15. Pillar surprises me sometimes, swings at s*** pitches n then gets himself a double
  16. Time for a walk off, where's maile
  17. f***ing Christ he struck him out
  18. Osunas working hard for this save
  19. 1 more osuna, 1 f***ing more
×
×
  • Create New...