Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. I don't think I've ever hated a player on the jays so much n I've been watching a long time
  2. Holy f*** morales is useless, how can management let this go on
  3. The laws are stacked against the men, maybe if the men hadn't been beating women for centuries than it wouldn't be so lopsided now
  4. I'm gonna wait on my judgement til I know what happened n if he's found guilty, if it all goes bad and he did some bad s***, I don't really care to see him back
  5. Them days off r really helping u out martin
  6. This is how I thought the team was gonna play in the beginning, why'd they go n get my hopes up being good n then turn into this , f***ing Morales
  7. What? Im not being a downer, i was stating the obvious unless im watching a diff game than u are
  8. He hasn't helped his own case with all the walks
  9. These AAA guys are ruining our bullpens ERA lol
  10. Good article, I wish him the best, he was a fun and infiriating guy to watch at times, lol but I still love the guy, hope he does well and gets another shot at that ring
  11. I think I might forfeit this one as a fan, get some sleep
  12. Today has been alot of tabby, him laughing saying Santos is a little upset with himself, I don't really find it funny n I doubt Santos does either, be nice if they replaced tabby
  13. I agree, he's proven to be successful in the bullpen, leave him where he's good, he's been s*** as a starter
×
×
  • Create New...