Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. How can you seriously play pillar when e season starts when teoscar and alford are playing like this
  2. Hernandez defence is bad but holy it looks alot worse when he isn't hitting either
  3. Thats a bit of a stretch calling that a hit
  4. I said a strike, not a meatball straight down the middle of the plate
  5. Welp, might as well have just kept throwing balls, lol
  6. My god just throw a strike
  7. Gibby trying to be cute with his bp management, hope it works out
  8. Same s*** diff day, guess I'll call it a night
  9. Is tabler on an extended vacation or is he done? Haven't heard him in a while, which is nice
  10. It'll be nice not to see Estrada next year, he was great for us, but now I think he's just done
  11. This is f***ing ridiculous, beat them with ur f***ing fastball
  12. I hope tepera pulls this off cuz I'm getting damn sick of losing
  13. I know the future is bright and I'll be as excited as the next person when it happens but God damn this season has made me bitter Edit.... the last few weeks have made me bitter as f***
  14. I love this team, but I also hate this team
×
×
  • Create New...