Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Can almost guarantee a homerun after some walks with cease tonight
  2. What happened to this team, they’re dumb as fuk this year
  3. This team just can’t fkn take a walk, ego at bat for Springer
  4. They won in spite of him not because of him, I said it a lot on here last year and was told nah he’s great, he’s not a major league manager
  5. JS just can’t leave well enough alone, but please keep trying to convince me that he’s great
  6. He has a great arm can frame good but he’s got the baseball IQ of Vladdy
  7. I remember back in the day we would take walks and a ton of pitches
  8. Id send out Hoffman for the 9th, 3 run lead to work with n hopefully throws enough pitches we don’t see him tomorrow
  9. JS deserves to be fired for putting him in time and time again idgaf that they had plenty of chances to score , JS has a chip on his shoulder cuz he wants Hoffman as closer and he threw him out there as a fuk u to the fans that say he suks and oh what happens he blows another game. I don’t even blame Hoffman anymore it’s the fkn idiot manager
  10. I apologize. All the loses affect me mentally , the jays fuk my emotions sadly
  11. Hope they don’t bring him back, he’s just not that good, he rarely even hits home I’m not talking just about this time , there’s been two balls hit his way that straw could’ve got or the varsho of old days would’ve dove for, they all look lazy out there like they just don’t give a s*** this year
  12. I dunno if it’s just me but holy fuk varsho looks lazy out there, didn’t even try throwing it in quick , has let balls drop that normally he’d dive for , if he ain’t giving elite defense wtf good is he
  13. JS throwing the exact line out out as he did last time against Shane, expecting something different, the guy has no baseball IQ
  14. That was the most non competitive at bat from Vladdy I’ve ever seen, bench him if he don’t give a fuk
×
×
  • Create New...