Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. I already said this and got shut down but I’m thinking I’m right, JS is just a little bish boy wanting to be everyone’s friend, team is like a bunch of out of control kids in a classroom when the teacher walks out
  2. Caleb just hit the nail on the head, you learn this s*** in A ball wtf is going on, where is cito and gibby
  3. I don’t understand how these players are so stupid this year
  4. Even my grandson knows don’t go fkn running the bases with the ball in the air,
  5. Id be embarrassed to make the playoffs with how they have played the first half
  6. On replay he over ran it hard, I still think straw gets it, I’m not sold on varsho everyday cf
  7. Springer needs to sit the fuk down his strike zone awareness is s***
  8. The worst pitchers look like cy young candidates every time with us
  9. Be nice if when varsho finally hits it’d be when people are on base
  10. Wonder what excuse they’ll have for Vladdy when July rolls around
  11. I wouldn’t guarantee a jays win against a beer league pitcher, they seem to beat the good ones and s*** the bed on worse pitchers
  12. He says he’s an ace and so do the jays in interviews , 12 runs given up so far in the last 3 starts, yeah he’s great
  13. Have u been watching the games? He’s had more than this start being s***, he’s a fine 3rd starter but he’s no ace like him n the jays perceive him as
  14. Been saying it every gausman start, he ain’t as good as he thinks he is, and riding the vets that are s***ing the bed rather than play the players who are hitting classic JS, games ain’t even worth watching
  15. Kirk’s strike zone behind the plate and at bat is ridiculous
×
×
  • Create New...