Cease tries to be too fancy, he’s got the stuff to just go after hitters and yet he will play around the strike zone til he gets a 3-2 count and walks them or finally challenges n gets the strike, challenge them all at bat and you may pitch longer in a game
You’re the sensitive one lol calling me a dipshit and then f*** you, just grow up lol admit ur wrong and that’s it. U whine just fine I’m sure u can do this too
No I’m not actually, I just don’t appreciate the dipshit comment and the f*** you comment when what I said was your misunderstanding, grow up and be a man and just apologize for being an ass, I know that’s hard for men but I believe in u
I’ve never seen a manager put out a lineup where everyone of his hitters aren’t comfortable, you know these guys you know what they are and the jays are a very emotional team u can’t put them in positions they can’t mentally handle , it’s sad but true