Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Springer has been a selfish pos all summer, can’t wait til he’s gone
  2. Fkn selfish challenge when cease is going for a no hitter
  3. Kirk has fallen off hardcore, rather see Val two out of the three games rather than Kirk, and that was a beauty inning!
  4. Vladdy Springer and varsho batting back to back to back, that’s gonna be rough
  5. I enjoy a win of course since they are so few and far between but this team really can’t keep throwing vlad out there batting third, he destroys rallies, he won’t run out a ground ball, he watches meatballs go by and swings at s***, I know we are stuck with him for a lifetime but somethings gotta be done. It’s beyond a slump and it’s beyond stupidity keeping him in a prime rbi situation game in and game out
  6. Poor guy, u know u gotta be real bad if u give up 7 runs to the jays
  7. Was it just the pitcher or will this continue into the bullpen
  8. This is how they played last year, handing it off to the next, they shouldn’t tease us like this
  9. I find they all had decent at bats first time through, minus vlad
  10. Hell yeah there’s a spark, JS will sit him tomorrow unfortunately
  11. Just frustrates the hell out of me, 2 good at bats and he comes up and first pitch DP , I’m glad I ain’t at the game I’d get thrown out asking JS where his fkn brains are
  12. They all wonder why they don’t score anything in the first, your 500m dollar man is fkn why
  13. What the fuk more does vlad have to do to get moved the fuk down , JS ur tanking ur career catering to this loser
  14. I really love your optimism. I have 0 lately with this team so it’s nice to see
  15. Wow, a homerun. When no one’s on. Yay for ur individual stats
  16. If they sign varsho to any contract im done after 35years of jays
  17. All I’ve seen from Springer, Vladdy, varsho is very selfish poor at bats all year, add in Kirk who is trying but just ain’t got it and then a bunch of singles guys, one homerun hitter that strikes out a ton, this team is all playing for themselves minus a select few, it just ain’t the same team as last year, I really want to see them tank til the deadline and let’s bring up some young guys. see what we got
  18. And o thought beiber coming back was a good thing, dude is a wash just like max , im gonna go enjoy my Saturday, have fun guys
  19. Decent lineup, rather have Vladdy at first and straw in cf but it is what it is
×
×
  • Create New...