Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Louie this is not a good time for ur first blown save
  2. Febles still thinking he’s in 2025 when the next hitter would most likely get him in
  3. I think Vladdy got down the line faster on that walk than when he makes contact
  4. I just enjoyed an athletic catcher for the last couple months, even if he had some rookie mistakes he’s fun to watch
  5. I like him too, but he’s only really been good hitting that first game and his arm isn’t good, hard to see him keep coming out over Brandon lately
  6. Walker is like holy fuk can you give me pitchers that ain’t broken to begin with
  7. Just meatballs and non competitive pitches for days with bieber
  8. Yeah I enjoyed buck and realized now he must’ve made Dan good cuz he’s been horrible this year, Joe isn’t too bad but he believes he knows more than he really does but I can handle him better than Dan for sure
  9. Haven’t watched the jays broadcast in a while, can’t handle Dan n Joe together, pretty excited to see how Ben and Madison do together , let’s pull out a jays win!
×
×
  • Create New...