Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Why why why can’t JS just put Vladdy down in the lineup. Just for shits n giggles to try it
  2. Hopefully gausman puts on a good show for the trade deadline but I’m doubting it
  3. That means they should be held more accountable than I was, u get paid millions you perform and just because they make millions don’t mean they don’t need brought back to reality by a good manager
  4. When I played ball in high school if our heads were elsewhere making those errors we were yelled at and benched lol
  5. Honestly I think they just don’t care, if they play bad it’s okay because there’s no consequences to anything, JS will still tell them they’re good boys and keep trying, they need a manager with some balls to call them out and I believe the fans need to start booing to show their displeasure , never seen so many fly balls cheered for its pathetic
  6. They just don’t give a s***, this team needs a wake up call
  7. If you’re paid millions to do something you should do it to the best of your ability, it’s fans like you that don’t hold anyone accountable and are happy with a last place finish, u must’ve been happy with all of your participation awards
  8. Smiling after you fly out isn’t trying nothing, and playing like little leaguers with the errors and mental s***, no that isn’t trying and if you think this team is t try ing to win you are blind
  9. Varsho usual pop fly and grinning about it , gotta love the seriousness of this team to win
  10. I wonder if JS realizes how stupid he sounds ever post game interview saying we just gotta start playing better but yet throws Vladdy out there third every game and refuses to shake up the team
  11. Phew clement has a hard time going to his left, glad he got that one
  12. So all JS has done is whine that his pitchers don’t last long enough, you got bieber at 80 pitches pitching the best he has this year and you opt to go to Hoffman rather than see if you can get another inning out of bieber to skip Hoffman and go to rogers in the 8th , this is why a new manager is needed
  13. I have figured out why the jays offense is s***, everyone is too scared to play good or hit homeruns because the next day they won’t be in the lineup because we have to give everyone a turn, so if they just play like s*** they will atleast get to play everyday
  14. I knew as soon as Kirk walked the inning was over, I know you guys want him for defense but I can’t stand watching this guy for any longer
  15. Same mentality , down 5-0 and let’s hit warning track shots rather than poking the ball somewhere to get base runners
  16. I know they never would but tbh he only threw an inning and could’ve definitely pitched this game,
  17. If you’re going to use both catchers I’d rather see the rookie behind the plate
  18. Why the fuk are u even asking ur best hitter at the moment to bunt, let him fkn swing, I thought what a great move subbing giminez then trying to make clase bunt, im thinking classic Schneider , fkn useless
×
×
  • Create New...