Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. Yeah, tough to watch but he helped turn those dp's
  2. Varland has been a workhorse for this team in the post season.
  3. The Fox home run calls are better than Sportsnet. Sorry Dan Shulman.
  4. Every inning I have posted this the Jays have scored. Can't stop now.
  5. Mariners aggressive early in the count. Hopefully Trey can capitalize on that.
  6. LET'S GO BLUE JAYS I'm not ready for the season to end.
  7. 2pm is too early on the west coast for a game on Sunday?
  8. Don't get the 8pm start time. 5pm would have been better. Roof closed today I assume.
  9. The whole "but if so and so had pitched this could also have happened" argument is a real laugher. I will justify Little shiting the bed because Hoffman could have come in and been worse. Completely oblivious that this could also work the other way. ie. Hoffman comes in and strikes out the side. Can't wait until we close this thread.
  10. $509 Million I'm not complaining just pointing out the facts of life.
  11. Give me a break. No, they're buying championships. Look at their starting nine. I'll give you Pages that's it.
  12. Nothing to be embarrassed about when the other team just buys championships. The defending World Series champion Dodgers are poised this year to spend a record $509.5 million in payroll and projected luxury tax. The Brewers play in the smallest market in the big leagues, and their entire payroll of $124.8 million doesn't even approach Los Angeles' projected luxury tax bill of nearly $168 million.
  13. Everyone thinks that whomever wins the ALCS will be dropped into the meatgrinder that is the Dodgers. Tough to argue. The Brewers were about as good as the Jays (maybe better) and they were beaten like a red-headed stepson. Welcome to the Sho.
×
×
  • Create New...